|著作目錄(文章) Article catalog
- The Impact of the 1894-95 Sino-Japanese War on Japanese and Chinese Textbooks: A Comparative Analysis
- “The Impact of the 1894–95 Sino-Japanese War on Japanese and Chinese Textbooks: A Comparative Analysis.” IN Textbooks and War: Historical and Multinational Perspectives (eds. Eugenia Roldán Vera and Eckhardt Fuchs), Palgrave Macmillan, pp.97-120.
- “Wang Hengtong: A Native Chinese Christian Teacher’s Approach and Practice, 1902 – 1915,” in Woods, Paul. Ed. Shaping Christianity in Greater China: Indigenous Christians in Focus. Oxford, UK: Regnum Books International, pp.167-184
- “Transitions from Education to Work: Dilemmas and Challenges of Graduate Un/employment.” In Shibao Guo & Yan Guo., eds. Spotlight on China: Changes in Education Under China's Market Economy. Rotterdam: Sense Publishers, pp. 275-293
- “Gewu Zhizhi and Curriculum Building,” in Guoping Zhao & Zongyi Deng. Eds., Re-envisioning Chinese Education: The Meaning of Person-Making in A New Age, Rutledge, pp.55-73
- "The Jesuit Educational Tradition and the Promotion of Scientific Knowledge in Early Twentieth-Century China: Li Wenyu and Xixue guanjian", in Artur K. Wardega, SJ, ed., Education for New Times: Revisiting Pedagogical Models in the Jesuit Tradition (no. 6 in the MRI Studies series), Macau: Macau Ricci Institute, 2014, pp155-180.
- “Mei Wending and His Educational Ideas” (in Chinese), in vol.9 of A General History of Chinese Education (16 volumes), ed. Liu Hong. Beijing: Beijing shifan daxue chubanshe, pp.65-75
- “Xu Guangqi and His Educational Ideas” (in Chinese), in vol.8 of A General History of Chinese Education (16 volumes), ed. Zong Yun. Beijing: Beijing shifan daxue chubanshe, pp. 176 – 191
- “Diasporic Culture and Women in Diaspora: the case of Rene Wu,” in Asian Women: Interconnections, edited by Tineke Hellwig & Sunera Thobani, Canadian Scholars Press/Women Press, pp. 92 – 111
- “The Chinese Kindergarten Movement, 1903-1927,” in Kindergarten and Cultures: the global diffusion of an idea. Edited by Roberta Wollons. Yale University Press, pp. 137-165
- “The Metamorphosis of China's Higher Education in the 1990s”, in 3 Education and Change in the Pacific Rim: Meeting the Challenges (Volume 7 in Oxford Studies in Comparative Education). ed. by Keith Sullivan. Wallingford, Oxfordshire: Triangle Books, pp. 241-266
- “Making Learning Enjoyable: Picture Character-Cards as ‘Educational Play Items’ in Early Twentieth-Century China. The Journal of the History of Childhood and Youth, vol.11, No.3, pp.383-402
- “Revisiting James Legge’s Christian Interpretation of Confucian Filial Piety: A Comparative Approach.” The Journal of the Macau Ricci Institute (ISSN 2520 7903), No.3 (November), pp.35 – 43
- “Liang Qichao.” Oxford Bibliographies in "Chinese Studies". Ed. Tim Wright. New York: Oxford University Press, 30 AUGUST 2016.
- “Robert Morrison and his China: A Dialogue (1824): a missionary memento,” International Journal of the Study of the Christian Church (Taylor & Francis), vol.13 (2013), No.3, pp.192 – 207
- “Practicality in Curriculum Building: A Historical Perspective on the Mission of Chinese Education,” Frontiers of Education in China (Brill), vol.8 (2013), No. 4, pp.518 – 539.
- “Creating ‘Real Learning’ for China’s Survival: Liang Qichao and the Ma Brothers, 1896 – 1898,” Twentieth-Century China, vol.37,No.2, pp101 – 120
- “The 1911 Revolution and the Early-Republican Textbooks: A Historical Perspective”, China Cross Currents, vol. 8, No.3, pp. 9-19
- “Human capital or humane talent? Rethinking the nature of education in China from a comparative historical perspective,” Frontiers of Education in China, vol. 5, No.1, pp. 104-129
- “The Influence of Chinese Perceptions of Modernization on the Value of Education”, China: An International Journal, vol.6, No. 2, pp. 208 – 236
- “Children as the Youthful Hope of an Old Empire: Race, Nationalism and Elementary Education in China, 1895 – 1915,” Journal of the History of Childhood and Youth, vol.1, No.2, pp. 48 – 69
- “Confucianism in the Context of Sino-Japanese Intellectual Interchange: 4 Japanese Influence and Early Modern Chinese Textbooks, 1895–1905,” Journal of Asian Cultural Studies (International Christian University, Tokyo), vol. 33, pp. 107 – 130
- “Graduate Unemployment: Dilemmas and Challenges in China’s Move to Mass Higher Education”, China Quarterly, vol. 185, pp. 128 – 144
- “Children at Play: A Childhood beyond the Confucian Shadow”, Childhood: A global journal of child research, vol.12, No.1, pp. 9-32
- "A Political Dilemma in Higher Educational Reform," China Perspective, No.57, pp. 33 - 39; and French edition Perspectives Chinoises, No.86 (November - December 2004), pp. 35 - 42
- “Children and the Survival of China: Liang Qichao on Education Before the 1898 Reform,” Late Imperial China, vol.22, No. 2, pp. 124 - 155
- “Children’s Performance, Parents’ Expectations and China’s Education in the 1990s”, Asian Profile, vol.29, No. 3, pp. 185 – 208
- “Monetary Reward Versus the National Ideological Agenda: career choice among Chinese university students,” Journal of Moral Education, vol. 27, No.4, pp. 355-370
- “Mathematical Study and Intellectual Transition in the Early and Mid-Qing”, Late Imperial China, vol.16, No. 2, pp. 36-73
- “Yan-Li xuepai yu zhangnan shuyuan 顏李學派與漳南書院 (Yan-Li School and Zhangnan Academy),” in Zhongguo shuyuan shi 中國書院史 (The history of Chinese academy), ed. Li Guojun et al., Hunan: Jiaoyu chuban she, 1994, pp. 860-81.
- Xixue jiaoyu sixiang: Xu Guangqi he Mei Wending 西學教育思想：徐光啟和 5 梅文鼎 (Western influence on educational ideas of Xu Guangqi and Mei Wending),” in Zhongguo jiaoyu sixiang tongshi 中國教育思想通史 (History of Chinese educational thought), 8 vols. eds. Wang Bingzhao & Yan Guohua; Hunan: Jiaoyu Chubanshe, 1994, vol.4, pp. 248-71
- “Lu Shiyi 陸世儀(On Lu Shiyi's Educational Ideas),” in Zhongguo jiaoyujia pingzhuan 中國教育家評傳(Biographies of Chinese educators). 3 vols. Eds., Shen Guanqun and Mao Lirui, Shanghai: Jiaoyu chuban she, 1989, vol.2, pp. 575-622.
- “ Zeng Guofan de jiaoyu sixiang 曾國藩的教育思想(On Zeng Guofan's educational ideas),” in Shuyuan wenhuashi yanjiu wenji 書院文化史研究文集 (Collected Papers: a cultural history of traditional Chinese academy). Changsha: Hunan University Press, 1988, pp.156-66