|著作目錄(文章) Article catalog
- “Lamo Dechen Monastery in Amdo History and Beyond,” in Mapping Amdo - Dynamics of Power: Proceedings of Amdo Research Network Workshop, Prague: Oriental Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences, forthcoming (under review).
- “Foreword” to Pag sam jon zang (Mongolian translation of Sum pa Ye shes dpal ’byor’s Dpag bsam ljon bzang (History of Buddhism) trans. by Besud Perenlei Nyamochir), Ulaanbaatar: Amžiltyn Garc, September 2017.
- “Introduction to the New Publication of Sum pa Ye shes dpal ’byor’s Collected Works” in Zangxue xuekan 藏学学刊 (The Journal of Tibetology), forthcoming issue in 2017 (peerreviewed).
- “Amdo, Collected Works (gSung ‘bum) and Prosopography,” in Revue d’Etudes Tibétaines 37, December 2016 (peer-reviewed).
- “Another Tibet at the Heart of Qing China: Location of Tibetan Buddhism in the Mentality of the Qing Chinese Mind at Jehol,” in Greater Tibet: An Examination of Borders, Ethnic Boundaries, and Cultural Areas, Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2015.
- “Sum-pa Ye-shes-dpal-‘byor and the Civil War of Eighteenth Century Tibet: A Preliminary Essay on Ye-shes-dpal-‘byor’s Many Roles in Tibetan Civilization,” in Current Issues and Progress in Tibetan Studies: Proceedings of the Third International Seminar of Young Tibetologists, Kobe: Kobe City University of Foreign Studies, 2013 (peer-reviewed).
- “A Middle Ground in the Heart of Qing China: People at Chengde in the Eyes of a Korean Intellectual”, M.A. thesis, Columbia University, New York, NY, 2009.
- “Reappraisal of 18th Century Tibet’s Historical Status Narrated in the Qing Veritable Records,” in Myung-Choeng-sa Yoen-gu, vol. 25, 2006.